Warehouse Manager - Food Industry
Our client, are a family-run food and drinks import, manufacturing and distribution business experiencing an exciting phase of growth.
A vacancy has arisen for a dedicated Warehouse Manager to take immediate charge of a site in North London.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 07:30 to 17:30 and every 2nd Saturday.
Salary: £30k - £40k
- Organise efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of goods.
- Manage daily KPI’s including pick rates and E-Fulfilment orders.
- Take responsibility of 2 senior operatives and 25 warehouse operatives.
- Overseeing all health and safety responsibilities and documentation.
- Experience in managing warehouse teams within a large business.
- Good knowledge of import and manufacturing of food and drinks.
- Positive hands-on manager with excellent people management skills.
- Flexible due to weekend work required and available night shifts.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary, benefits and holiday package.
- Opportunity for career progression in a rapidly growing business.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.