Assistant Category Manager
Assistant Category Manager, Abingdon - £24,000 - £28,000
Global CTS is working with a medium sized business located in Oxfordshire, who are seeking to recruit an Assistant Category Manager to work with the Category Manager and the marketing team, this is a pivotal role within the marketing team therefore marketing experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self starter with a can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure and manage a vast workload. Analytical skills and strong computer skills, specifically good knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint is essential.
- Assist category managers with the implementation of new product introductions.
- With the help of the marketing team, assist in the coordination for major trade shows.
- Develop and execute a range of display stands.
- Benchmark competitor product ranges, in terms of price and product specification.
- Creating product development sheets for each customer or product to brief in product changes to suppliers.
- Upkeep and record of all product samples for potential range inclusion.
- Created landed costs, trade pricing and RRPs for categories provided by the category manager and/or Key Account.
- Work with the Product Information Management team to ensure all product information is correct and all design and IP legislation has been carried out.
- Ensure product specifications are correct and help collate and upkeep product information and samples.
- Update range sheets for category managers to a high standard and ensure that all stakeholders within the business are updated on any developments.
- Attend photo shoots and exhibitions as appropriate.
Global CTS Limited
No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.