A leading FMCG business are recruiting a Demand Planner. Applicants need demand planning or supply chain planning experience, ideally within FMCG, retail, food or pharma and have previous exposure to SAP.
An exciting end-to-end supply chain planning role, the Demand Planner will liaise across the business and work closely with suppliers and 3PL partners. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Demand Planner will also have opportunity to support process and system improvements within the supply chain function.
Specific duties of the Demand Planner include:
- Create short, medium and long term demand plans
- Analyse trend and customer data to drive forecast accuracy
- Take leading role within S&OP process and promote internal/external collaboration
- Demand Planning for NPD and promotional ranges
- Interface with supply planning to manage product allocations
- Review, release and manage orders with 3PL logistics partners for fulfilment
- Review processes, systems (ERP) and operational performance with Supply Chain Manager
Demand Planner applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Demand Planner, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning or Forecasting experience
- Experience working within a; FMCG, Retail, food, or pharmaceutical sectors
- ERP experience - ideally SAP
- Knowledge of S&OP
- Strong relationship builder - capable of working collaboratively internally, and externally
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.