Export / Import Clerk - Stowmarket 22-25K
Import/Export Clerk Required
Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced import and export clerk to join our national client based in Stowmarket. You will be joining at an exciting time as they look to expand their on-site team.
This role will be working full time hours Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm. Starting salary would be £22-25K DOE
You will be joining a large national client and be communicating with offices across the UK and EU so it is essential that you communicate at all levels of the business. You will be working with large volumes and stock so proven ability to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail is paramount for this role. You must have a can-do approach to your work at all times and must be prepared to work overtime as and when needed.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Evidence of team working and working on own initiative.
- Good Knowledge of the Industry Customs Clearance: 2 years (Required) Good organisational skills
- Team Player
- Candidate must be willing to be flexible
For more details please contact Jamie