We're excited to be working with this superb local business in their search to fulfil a brand new vacancy, created through restructure and strategic growth plans. An impressive and inclusive business, the client offers an environment which is extremely friendly and personable, yet busy and dynamic commercially to match - it is a perfect time to join as their continued success has driven the need for this candidate!
A varied and exciting role, the successful candidate should be versatile and extremely 'hands-on' in their approach, with a history of cross departmental responsibility ideally. Primarily taking control of the busy warehousing function, candidates should have prior history and knowledge that interlinks with Logistics and Distribution environments to be considered in a role which could well grow in scope over time.
Key duties include:
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the warehousing function.
- Develop and maintain relationships across all of the nationwide depots and all logistics accordingly.
- Development and coaching of internal Managers and employees alike to improve performance - direct line managerial responsibilities.
- Minimise stock wastage through efficient management of processes and resource.
- Ensure accurate delivery, picking and packing methods and ensuring that staff are motivated at all times.
- Ensure day to day efficiencies and cleanliness of the warehouse are maintained at all times.
You must be a strong staff manager and leader to be considered; our client is seeking those candidates who are able to build relationships and direct staff internally, but also work alongside the team in an extremely 'hands-on' fashion to gain respect accordingly. An analytical approach and performance based mindset to improve the function you're responsible for is also vital - our client has an excellent operation as we speak, but are keen to drive things positively forward into the future.
This is a best of all worlds role for a local candidate who should want the leadership and management opportunity, alongside the need to muck in and get stuck in to a fantastic working atmosphere and environment. Please apply now to be considered for this exciting, newly created role.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications we may receive for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
StormX Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.