Indirect Procurement Manager - £75,000
7 days left
- Full Time
Indirect Procurement Manager - Cambridge - £75,000
A leading manufacturing company, based in Cambridge, are looking to attract an Indirect Procurement Manager. As the Indirect Procurement Manager, you will be leading a team to source all goods and services for the group businesses, that enable it to maintain and develop its operations.
Role: Indirect Procurement Manager
Salary: £75,000 + Benefits
You will be responsible for category management, sourcing, planning and contracting goods and services upon request from the internal stakeholders. Key to this role is stakeholder engagement, supplier negotiation, contract management, leadership in supplier relationship management, maximising supplier performance and creating added value and service from the Indirect spend categories.
- MCIPS/Degree preferred
- Broad indirect Procurement experience (Soft and Hard FM is essential)
- Ability to lead a team and manage resources appropriately
- Strong organisational and leadership skills are essential
- Strong knowledge of contracts and contract management is required
- Understanding and experience of large and complex tendering programmes
- Previous experience of NEC3 would be an advantage.
If you are interested in discussing the Indirect Procurement Manager in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager - £75,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly