Junior Programme Project Manager - Interim
Junior Programme Project Manager - Interim - Fortune 500 - Technology Giant - Bristol Area - £350 - 550 P/D
This prestigious Fortune 500 Blue Chip firm is seeking an ambitious project specialist to collaborate with the SAP Ariba systems lead to help spearhead their Global SAP implementation. With an iconic brand name, executive stakeholder exposure and a far-reaching global remit, this is a fantastic opportunity to instil firm-wide transformation.
Working as part of the implementation team on a greenfield rollout, you will co-ordinate with stakeholders globally to ensure a smooth implementation of SAP Ariba.
As a Junior Programme Project Manager - you will: -
- As part of a greenfield implementation team, you will help define the future procurement process for this Fortune 500 conglomerate, helping implement SAP SRM procurement solutions for buying goods & services worldwide
- Project manage and help lead the Global SAP rollout, overcoming senior stakeholder objections and providing expert procurement solutions
- Work closely with the legal stakeholders globally to ensure cross-functional collaboration
- Working alongside the functional lead to instigate large scale change and transformation across eProcurement, Source to Pay and ERP areas
Required experience, skills & qualifications: -
- Strong project/programme management experience, ideally with experience working on systems implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of/exposure to Source to Pay, eProcurement, eSourcing, SRM, CRM, and RFx ideal but required
- Degree from a leading university (ideally Engineering / Technology) are preferred but not essential
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills: Source-to-pay, S2P, P2P, eSourcing, eProcurement, SAP, ERP Systems, Purchasing Systems, Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Technology, Oracle, Emptoris, P2P, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services, Bristol, Swindon, South-West, UK
Apply for Junior Programme Project Manager - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly