Interim Supply Officer - £140 p/d
Interim Supply Officer required to join a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation in Portsmouth on an initial 6 month contract paying circa £140 per day. The role will be primarily responsible for placing Purchase Orders and actively managing the material flows in order to ensure that products are delivered within time, quality and cost limits.
- Check and ensure the execution of purchase orders and monitor the delivery of goods and services.
- Obtain and maintain data related to the purchase order, inputting into ERP system
- Work in conjunction with Accounts Payable department to ensure timely supplier payment
- Act as focal point towards the supplier for operational activities
- Actively monitor and manage supplier operational performance and drive necessary collaboration as far as necessary
- Ensure compliance with export regulations for all deliverables from suppliers
You must be able to demonstrate;
- Previous experience purchasing direct goods and services in the aerospace industry.
- Ability to interact with and influence stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong understanding of supply chain fundamentals and compliance requirements
- Previous ERP experience - data input and maintenance.
- Degree or CIPS qualified.
- Must be SC clearable.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please give me a call ASAP on 01483 213 302, or altertnatively send an email with an updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for Interim Supply Officer - £140 p/d
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly