Senior Procurement Project Manager
- Full Time
Senior Procurement Project Manager £65-75k + Excellent Package - London
After massive investment in their UK sector this market leading firm are looking for a senior procurement project manager to head up a key department within their GNFR procurement. The successful individual will have autonomy and be responsible for multi-million-pound projects that work with high profile industry leading suppliers.
Global Procurement Project Manager - Role Requirements:
- Active involvement working with the CFO & Head of Procurement to develop the strategy for the GNFR procurement function
- Lead the procurement life cycle cradle to grave including sourcing, tendering, negotiations etc.
- Building relationships with industry renowned flagship suppliers
- Train and be responsible for two direct manager reports to ensure they become best-in-class procurement professionals
Global Procurement Project Manager - Required Background
- Working collaboratively with senior procurement executives and taking an active role in strategy development in GNFR procurement function
- Desire to work on large scale projects and the ambition to deliver on these after backing from the CFO
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment that keeps in line with the company's innovative, modern mindset
- Experience sourcing suppliers and negotiating important tenders for key areas of GNFR procurement spend
- MCIPS (preferred but not essential)
- Ambition demonstrated through progression in the ranks of a blue-chip firm
If you're looking to have full responsibility and recognition for leading a key department within GNFR procurement function, then this is the role for you. This world leading FMCG has had buy in from the board and is now looking for a Senior Global Procurement Manager to join their ambitious ranks.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, indirect procurement, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management