£26,000 - £29,000 Stratford
Neopost helps organisations communicate better. Whether it’s paper based or digital, we offer innovative technological solutions that help our customers present themselves professionally, manage their communications more efficiently and reduce costs. We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction levels and are committed to being the market leader in our sector.
We are a flexible, fast-paced and adaptable company, supporting our customers and striving to deliver the best results. You will help us ensure that our inventory meets business demand by working closely with relevant business areas to understand demand, determine stock levels and place orders in line with vendor lead-times. Accuracy is essential, with a proactive approach to reducing the age profile of managed stock and to ensuring that vendors are aligned with our needs and performing to agreed service levels.
Experience in Inventory Management is essential, including experience of Materials Replenishment Planning and familiarity with ERP systems such as SAP. You must have a good understanding supply chain processes, from forecasting and procurement through to day-to-day stock management, with organisation, communication skills and flexibility to provide high quality support to the business.
Neopost offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Based in brand new office space at Here East, Stratford – the creative hub of the capital
- Up to 27 days holiday plus your birthday off (and a buy/sell scheme)
- Agile/flexible working with family friendly policies
- Smart Spending – excellent discounts and cashback offers on an ever-growing list of retailers
- Generous pension scheme
- Child-care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and interest free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent recognition (incentive trips and award schemes)
To apply, please go to: https://jobs-neopost.icims.com/jobs/1529/inventory-controller/job
Closing date: 22 March 2019