Packaging Buyer - £40,000 + Package - London
Packaging Buyer - £40,000 + Package - Central London
This industry leading retailer are seeking to add an experienced packaging buyer to their procurement team. After experiencing rapid growth they're procurement team has undergone a transformation to increase its role within the firm and a budget to reflect this. The successful candidate will manage a wide range of projects across a large multi-million pound spend.
Procurement Packaging Buyer Job Profile:
- Having an immediate impact on packaging spend through detailed analysis work to identify key areas for improvement
- Identifying exciting, new innovative ways of cost reduction
- Working face to face with key suppliers to develop and build these relationships
- Utilising the personal training on offer to ensure that promotions are achieved within 9-12 months
- Developing current skills across the procurement process, working cradle to grave
Procurement Packaging Buyer Requirements:
- Excellent stake holder management skills
- Strong analytical skills to come up with innovative opportunities for cost reduction and process improvement
- Packaging experience within an FMCG, Retail, Food & Beverage background
- Degree/CIPS desired but not essential
If you are an ambitious packaging buyer who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, packaging, packaging procurement, London, strategic sourcing, category management, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement,
Apply for Packaging Buyer - £40,000 + Package - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly