Indirect Procurement Manager
INDIRECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER - FTSE100 UTILITIES GIANT
FTSE100 energy firm seeks an expert procurement professional to join the team as they continue to pave the way for renewable energy.
My client has just invested millions into their business and as such, have a newly created procurement manager position based in their centre of excellence in London. You will be working across one of the four core functions of the organisation, heading up the R&D, innovation and tech categories with a combined spend of circa £100m. The procurement manager will be responsible for the end to end procurement process, leading negotiations with key suppliers through to contract implementation.
As an Indirect Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The full end to end procurement life cycle, from contract negotiation to implementation.
- Negotiating with long term key suppliers across Europe to delivery significant costs savings across the group
- Devising and implementing category strategy across innovation, tech, IT and R&D.
- Work alongside c-suite stakeholders to understand the business requirements and executing an actionable procurement strategy.
As an indirect Procurement Manager, you will have:
- Experience working across indirect procurement categories, with experience across R&D, innovation, tech and IT being beneficial
- Full end to end procurement
- Degree + CIPS
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, Research and Development, Innovation, Indirect Procurement management, Indirect spend, Professional Services, Procurement, West London, Central London, East London, Directors, I.T procurement, Procurement Analyst, IT Procurement, procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Indirect, Energy, Procurement Services, London, Digital, Networks, technology,
Apply for Indirect Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly