Procurement Manager - Global Pharmaceutical Firm - Birmingham - £30k-£40k + excellent package
Due to their ongoing success as a leading organisation within the pharmaceutical sector, this internationally-renowned organisation looks to expand their procurement function and for an ambitious and driven procurement manager to join their exponentially growing team.
Based out of their global HQ in Birmingham, the ambitious procurement manager will cater for a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories, including: direct purchasing, IT, HR, FM etc. The ambitious procurement manager will assist in managing and developing an award-winning procurement function, joining a fast-paced environment that allows for accelerated career progression in an organisation that continues to excel globally within its space.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end-to-end procurement lifecycle across a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories, including: direct purchasing, IT, HR, FM etc.
- Build and maintain relations with a variety of global stakeholders and suppliers throughout the procurement function
- Assist in the development and management of a hugely expanding procurement function, including: buyers and procurement specialists
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of successfully negotiating contracts and catering for the end-to-end procurement lifecycle across a variety of direct and indirect procurement categories - pharmaceutical/healthcare experience desirable
- Previous experience of leading and developing a procurement team desirable
- Strong negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree and MCIPs desired but not essential
If you're looking for an exciting challenge, assisting a hugely expanding team within an internationally-renowned pharmaceutical major, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, European buyer, direct buyer, category manager, direct buyer procurement, direct procurement, indirect procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, SRM, Pharmaceutical, Pharma, indirects, IT, marketing, HR, professional services, PS, HR, fleet, travel, FM, facilities management, hard services, soft services, Birmingham, Midlands, Leicestershire, Warwickshire