Professional Services - category manager
Leading engineering services organisation seeks a confident procurement manager to lead the professional services category through their largest transformation.
Over the years, my client has established their presence as the leading engineering company, with a truly global presence. As such, they are looking for a seasoned procurement professional to lead both IT and non IT professional services strategy across the group, with a total annual spend of circa £200m. You will be operating out of their global HQ based in West London using your expertise to devise and execute category strategy and run high value complex tenders.
You will be joining a best in class procurement function, with the overall organisation listed as one of the "Top 100 Places to Work". You will benefit from fast tracked progression and a fantastic platform for learning and development.
As a Professional Services Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work alongside own £ Multi-Million procurement sub-categories and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases.
- Focus on complex Professional services spends, across IT project & programme management, IT consultancy, IT design, build & test as well as non I.T services (legal, insurance, finance and consultancy.
- Proactively sell strategic procurement initiatives to senior stakeholders, positioning procurement more effectively within the organisation and gaining crucial buy-ins.
As a Professional Services Procurement Manager, you will have:
- 4-6 years' procurement experience, with demonstrated track record of devising category strategy.
- Experience running high value tenders
- Expertise in procuring professional services (IT or non I.T)
This is an excellent opportunity for a procurement manager with significant experience within professional services. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, IT Procurement, Professional Services, IT Professional Services, Indirect Spend, Direct Spend, West London, Engineering, Aviation, Stakeholders, Supplier Management, Category Manager, Engineering, Central London, Procurement Strategy, Tenders, Legal, Finance, Consultancy, IT Professional Services Procurement
Apply for Professional Services - category manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly