Indirect Procurement Specialist
Indirect Procurement Specialist - Global media Company - Central London - £30,000 - 35,000 + CIPS Sponsorship
This rapidly expanding Media company is looking to bring in an Indirect Procurement Specialist to join their finance team due to a remarkable number of new projects they are working on. The successful applicant will gain fantastic exposure not only to a global remit, but also to two of the most important categories within the company! If you are a budding procurement specialist with a background in Operations and Vendor Management, then this could be the perfect next step for you.
As Indirect Procurement Specialist you will: -
- Be responsible for the global procurement strategy of two of the company's most integral categories (Third Party Spend and Data Collection)
- Onboard new suppliers and take the lead over Vendor Management for the business
- Interact with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to the business
- Help build the existing procurement team with a view to progressing to Senior Consultant within 12 months
Indirect Procurement Specialist required background: -
- Some exposure to a procurement/operations environment ideally having worked in the Media/Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry, however, other backgrounds will be considered
- Strong stakeholder management/ relationship building skills, experience in Vendor Management is a bonus
- Strong academics (2.1 degree or above) + CIPS is beneficial but not essential
- Evidence of personal achievement or rapid progression in previous role(s)
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your procurement career in an exciting young company that will continue to grow at a phenomenal rate!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Third- Party Spend, Data Collection, Data Translation, Media procurement, Media, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Finance, Procurement Specialist, Procurement Analyst, Operations, London, Surrey, Essex, Kent