Senior Buyer - Global Media Organisation - London - £30k - £40k + excellent package
Due to their ongoing success, this internationally-renowned media organisation seeks an extremely ambitious and driven senior buyer to join their award-winning procurement function.
Based out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious senior buyer will join an award-winning procurement function, working closely with the head of procurement and joining a forward-thinking enterprise that allows for accelerated career progression. The ambitious senior buyer will assist in market data acquisition and data analysis & translation throughout the global enterprise. The senior buyer will also be exposed to a lucrative package, with the opportunity to be sponsored for CIPs.
Senior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for a variety of procurement categories within: market data, translation, general services etc. working across an award-winning procurement function
- Develop and manage relations with a variety of senior global stakeholders and vendors throughout the procurement function
- Play an integral role in successful negotiation and vendor management throughout the global media organisation
Senior Buyer Requirements:
- Proven track record as a procurement specialist/buyer with evident vendor management experience
- Previous experience working within areas such as: operations, contract management, finance, healthcare/pharmaceuticals desired but not essential
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- MCIPs and degree preferred but not essential - opportunity to be sponsored for MCIPs if not
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity within an expanding award-winning procurement function that is continuing to lead within its sector, send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, category manager, direct buyer procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, vendor, SRM, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, indirect sourcing, indirect procurement, procurement, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medicine, pharma, finance, FS, operations, contract management, London, City of London, West London, Central London, Greater London, Easter London, North London, South London