Procurement & Commercial Specialist
Procurement & Commercial Specialist - Leading utilities Giant - £35K - £45K + Car + Share Scheme + Package - Reading/Hampshire or Surrey
Leading Utilities Major seeks experienced contracts/commercial specialist with a strong knowledge of procurement/commercial administration in the utilities or relevant regulated industries to join their growing team.
Having undergone a successful procurement transformation over the last 18 months, this world-class organisation is looking to add ambitious talent to it's highly regarded commercial function.
They're offering a fast-track progression programme with acceleration towards line-management within 12-18 months giving you the chance to develop your skillset with guarantees of development opportunities.
As Procurement & Commercial Specialist you will:
- Join a passionate Procurement & Commercial team, working alongside key stakeholders to develop & implement critical procurement & commercial strategies on complex £multi- million projects across the utilities space
- Work alongside the Senior Procurement & Contracts manager to deliver contract strategies by providing robust post contract commercial management in support of business objectives
- Be accountable for regulated procurement activity across the supplier onboarding, contract negotiation and post-contract management process
- Manage cost and budget requirements, payment & expenditure & provide commercial guidance across the stakeholder base
Key experience, traits & qualifications:
- Degree ideal but not required, with MRICS Desriable or a quantity surveying degree (not essential)
- Extensive commercial experience within contracts management (drafting & interpreting) on £multi-million projects
- An understanding of the financial aspects & implications of projects
- Knowledge of regulated procurement/sourcing activity, ideal within utilities or relevant industries
This is an excellent opportunity for a budding commercial enthusiast, keen to take their next step into an organisation offering fantastic scope & exposure in a ftse 100 firm renowned for developing commercial talent.
To apply please contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Commercial, Procurement, Contracts, UCR, Utilities, Energy, NEC, Reading, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent, Sourcing, Quantity Surveying, Supplier onboarding, cost estimating, budget management
Apply for Procurement & Commercial Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly