OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - MULTI-ASSET INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our client is a global investment manager that currently has over $5 billion AUM. They have a multi strategy investment approach and are now looking for a Senior Operations Specialist to join their London team.
The company is looking for an individual experienced in multi-asset operations, and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing full operational support to the entire investment trade cycle.
- Be a main point of contact for 2 investment teams and assist in trade capture processes
- Provide support across a range of asset classes that include distressed debt and credit
- Regular pricing of investments
- Lisase between investment desk and wider business functions
- Involvement in project work, including process improvements.
- Knowledge of a wide range of asset classes is crucial
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar firm
- Minimum 2:1 from a Russell Group University or Equivalent
- Experience using Bloomberg, Advent Geneva or OMS is beneficial
- Stellar excel skills
- Must be a team player with exceptional communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and innovative attitude