Operations Manager - Exclusive to Taylor James
Taylor James are exclusively partnered with a prestigious York based firm of financial planners who are looking appoint an Office/ Operations Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
The firm itself pride themselves on very high quality and compliant client servicing and the ultimate aim of the role is to ensure this is consistent throughout the financial planning support team.
- Responsibility for day to day operational management of all administration functions which is inclusive of paraplanning & adviser support
- Working closely with the compliance officer: tasked with attending compliance meetings, maintaining registers, delivering compliance updates & training to advisers & the wider staff
- Supervisory duties to ensure work is distributed and allocated correctly amongst the teams
- Ensuring that the company operates in line with required FCA standards and internal processes and procedures at all times
- Preparing reports for the directors on a regular basis detailing new business submissions, KPI & complaints reports
- Acting as liaison between directors and staff ensuring that any issues are raised & passed to the directors
- Undertaking monthly income and expenditure reconciliation including full commission/adviser charge reconciliation
- Involvement in the recruitment across the different teams
- Maintaining pay, pension and attendance records for employees, liaising with payroll each month
- Excellent knowledge of the Financial Planning processes and experience of office/ operational management within an IFA environment (essential)
- Strong leadership skills & the ability to mentor and improve members of staff
- Strong working knowledge of compliance issues and FCA standards and ability to maintain this at all times
- Previous experience of Adviser Office (desirable)
Please contact Paul Taylor on 0113-350-1298. Alternatively connect with me on LinkedIn or submit the latest version of your CV to be considered for this opportunity.