HR Operations Manager
Opus People Solutions is pleased to be recruiting for a HR Operations Manager on behalf of an Essex based business. You will be responsible for the delivery of all HR activity carried out by employee relation assistants, advisers and officers. The role will require you to work closely with other HR teams to ensure a seamless and efficient customer focused HR service to the business.
As HR Operations Manager you will:
- Lead and develop a team of employee relations specialists, providing guidance and advice, and challenge on cases.
- Ensure policies and procedures in relation to immigration requirements are fully compliant.
- Ensure casework is managed effectively and on time.
- Implement HR process improvements to improve the customer experience.
- Contribute to the development of people strategies.
- Ensure knowledge of employment law is kept up to date.
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a medium to large organisation.
- Experience of managing and developing people to deliver shared goals.
- Excellent understanding of employment law and employee relations issues.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary of £39000 - £45000 depending on experience.
- Onsite parking.
- Occupational pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
A full job description is available on request.