Junior Category Manager
Junior Category Manager
A unique opportunity to work with a fantastic premium drinks brand with massive growth plans within the category. They are looking for a driven Junior Category manager to join their team to help them continue increasing their product lines and grow.
Junior Category Manager Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with On and Off Trade teams across shopper, consumer and category to create and deliver insights on current market and give recommendations for category retailer planning.
- Collaborating with existing data partners and approaching new ones to ensure the best data insight partnerships
- Educating and conveying market insights to sales, innovation and wider marketing teams by giving effective actionable recommendations.
- Give clarity to sales team on insights to help them influence product merchandising and range plans at category reviews
- Building strong relationships with key retailers to support growth within the category and influence planning outcomes
- Evolve and uplift sales and wider marketing teams by helping to identify gaps and opportunities for growth and increase overall insights contribution.
Successful Junior Category Manager:
- Strong Degree or equivalent in Marketing preferably
- Understanding and previous experience working with shopper and market data including Kantar, IRI, and Nielsen.
- Driven individual with excellent relationship building capabilities at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Brilliant enthusiasm and team player attitude.
Salary competitive plus bonus and benefits.
If this sounds like you and you're interested in working for a premium well known drinks brand with huge growth potential, do not hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.