Are you an experienced Demand Planner within production?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge within a growing and successful company?
Can you work under high pressure?
If so, call today on !!!
We are looking for an experienced Demand Planner to join a fast growing and exciting team.
Our client is an exciting and expanding company that really looks after their team. They can offer progression and training, with great support and mentoring.
The main duties are:
- to provide the best possible view of both short term and mid to long term customer demand through close communication & sound working relationships with account managers and internal sales co-ordinators to help optimise production planning, inventory and service levels targets.
- Reporting on forecasting accuracy, weekly, monthly and YTD as well as creating relevant forecasting documents.
- Provide updates on forthcoming retailer activity e.g. new launches, promotions and feedback information accordingly.
- Build demand forecasts, both short and long term to support the capacity planning team, then liaising back with the BU teams to discuss the implications of these plans.
- Work on Supply Chain related projects such as improved shortage reporting model, inbound/outbound discrepancies to reduce credit claims.
- Liaise with customers supply chain departments to build a direct two-way relationship, sharing knowledge and insight
You will need skills such as:
- Strong analytical ability, with good numeracy skills
- Relevant degree in business management/supply management or equivalent
- Desirable APICS or forecasting certifications
- To perform to a high standard when working in a highly-pressured environment
- Experience of retail systems and ERP/MRP. Direct experience of JDA/M3/Clickview highly desirable but not essential
This is an exciting role, working for a great company offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
*** Apply today, this position will not be around for long ***
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy