This global fmcg company is looking for a Supply Planner to join the team which manages the distribution of all its products across EMEA and AUS/NZ.
The Supply Chain Planning team is responsible for the coordination of various elements of the supply chain.
Main responsibilities of the Supply Planner role:
- Ensure the efficient and timely supply of product across the region, keeping operations teams up to date on new product releases and product availability ensuring sales plans are achievable.
- Working closely with European suppliers, partners and warehouses to manage inbound, assembly and outbound processes as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Overseeing production plans for both new release product and back catalogue.
- Continuously review plans to ensure delivery is on time or improved and communicating key updates or changes to local teams
- Inventory Management - Ongoing reviews of obsolete or non-moving stock and development of plans to deal with excess stock.
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience in a supply chain / planning role
- Great attention to detail
- IT literate with strong Excel skills
- Previous experience/knowledge of SAP/BW in a production environment (Especially dealing with monthly stockrec and IDOCs)
- Highly organised and disciplined individual
- Adaptable and Flexible in approach and thinking
- Excellent communicator, good team player who can build relationships effectively.
- Good analytical and numerical focus - able to review and analyse data and spot trends/patterns
- Video games, Media or other FMCG experience useful
- Knowledge of a European language would be an advantage -particularly German, Spanish, French or Dutch.
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter