Indirect Buyer - Iconic Charity - £200 Per Day
Indirect Buyer - Iconic Charity - £200 Per Day - Central London
Following a recent restructure, iconic charity is targeting a bright and talented procurement professional to make a quick and lasting impact within their procurement team. You will have a unique opportunity to hit the ground running by managing the full end-to-end process and sourcing for a range of indirect categories. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get stuck in, to help make tangible changes within the procurement function.
The procurement role will involve:
- Working closely with stakeholders to help influence key decisions
- Negotiating contracts and working closely with key suppliers to help maintain and develop supplier performance
- Identify and implement improvements within the purchasing process to help hit cost-reduction targets
- Owning the end-to-end procurement process
Required procurement expertise and skills:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural influencer with strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for procurement
If you are looking for your next procurement challenge do not hesitate to apply below. The organisation is renowned for valuing and investing in their staff and their procurement function is a top priority. You will quickly grow into the role, with the opportunity to make an impact from day one.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk