FTSE100 Indirect Procurement Manager
FTSE100 Indirect Procurement Manager - Central London - £55,000-£65,000 - Prestigious Brand + Excellent Progression Opportunities
A number of new CEO backed strategic sourcing programmes across indirect categories has led to never before seen engagement between procurement and the wider business, as this global corporate services giant seeks to drive further growth by increasing addressable spend and pushing the procurement agenda across business units and geographies.
Increased investment and buy-in for procurement in the past 12 months has created an environment where the incoming Procurement Manager can add value immediately, leverage the high spend in the function to exploit commercial opportunities and form partnerships with executive level stakeholders to drive future procurement strategy
FTSE100 Indirect Procurement Manager Role Overview:-
- Devise and implement procurement strategy across a range of indirect categories including Marketing, HR, Professional Services & IT.
- Form lasting partnerships with executive level stakeholders to improve procurement buy-in and drive value through the business.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial flair to exploit opportunities to increase addressable spend and develop the procurement function
The following procurement skills are required:-
- Strong and rapid career development within a preferably Blue-Chip environment
- Full end-to-end procurement experience and demonstrable achievements across a number of indirect categories
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability and desire to work collaboratively across different business areas.
If you would like to submit your CV for this exciting role then get in touch directly at JobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page
Apply for FTSE100 Indirect Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly