Senior Indirect Category Manager (Telecoms)
Senior Indirect Category Manager (Telecoms) - FTSE 250 Blue Chip Enterprise - Central London - £80-90k+ excellent package
Following their ongoing success, this internationally-renowned FTSE 250 blue chip is currently experiencing a period of aggressive expansion and seeks an extremely ambitious and driven senior indirect telecoms category manager to join their ranks.
Working out of their global HQ in central London, you will be expected to build and continue enhancing a huge team of procurement specialists across the telecom's category. As a senior indirect category manager, you will join an award-winning procurement function, working the end-to-end lifecycle of indirect procurement across a variety of telecom categories, including fixed line, mobile solutions, LAN, WAN and many more. You will cater for an annual budget in excess of £100million and progress at an accelerated rate throughout the global enterprise.
Senior Indirect Category Manager (Telecoms) Responsibilities:
- Accountable for over £100 million of indirect spend across a variety of telecoms categories, including: fixed line solutions, mobile solutions, LAN, WAN etc.
- Responsible for developing and leading a growing team of procurement specialists throughout the global enterprise
- Liaise and maintain relations with an array of senior global stakeholders, having a significant impact upon the enterprise's global image
- Efficiently manage all resources within the telecom's category spend
Senior Indirect Category Manager (Telecoms) Requirements:
- Proven track record working across a variety of indirect telecoms categories, ideally within a blue-chip enterprise
- Excellent inter-personal, communicate and negotiation skills
- MCIPs and degree preferred but not essential
If you're looking for a new challenge, enhancing an innovative procurement function that is entering a period of aggressive expansion, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, LAN, WAN, fixed line solutions, mobile solutions, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London