- £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary
Based from my client’s Head Office- commutable from Sheffield, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds, Bradford, Dewsbury, Halifax, Huddersfield, Keighley.
As a business my client design and manufacture a range of storage solutions within established retail and national merchant outlets. They are a market leader in their industry and have accounts with a wide range of blue-chip companies. A new opportunity has arisen to join them as Procurement Manager. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Director. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is willing to help the business expand their current operation and enjoy a role with an approachable management team.
The Role: Procurement Manager
- Schedule, procure and control all materials for the company
- Manage a small team
- Visit existing suppliers, identify new suppliers, negotiating and involving yourself technically all suppliers are locally based, travel will be minimal
- Implement changes aiming at cost reduction and efficiency for stock holding and manufacturing
- Manage systems and processes, having a strategic influence on the running of the company
The following points are essential:
- Purchasing, supply chain, buying or associated experience in a manufacturing of fabrication environment
- Experience of MRP and SAP systems
- Proven negotiating skills and have managed supplier contracts, cost and relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- People management experience
The following points are beneficial: Accredited by CIPS. Ability to understand manufacturing drawings.
To Apply: Please contact Charlotte Butler at Rain Consultancy Group Ltd directly or click the apply button.On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit our website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rin Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.