This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most established names in their design led industry! Due to business growth, the Supply Chain team is expanding to include a new Inventory Planner!
An industry leader in the FMCG Design industry, manufacturing and supplying their goods to a variety of the most dynamic companies across the world!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working closely with commercial teams to plan capacity and inventory for all new projects
- Manage the flow of stock purchase orders, transfers and allocations
- Identify process and inventory improvements and implement accordingly
- Implement inventory controls to hit project deadlines effectively
- Managing the purchase order process from start to finish
- Do you have experience managing inventory?
- Have you been involved in Inventory Optmisation projects?
- Are you confident delivering multiple projects?
- Do you want to improve processes and be at the heart of a business's operation?
- Do you have a good level of ERP knowledge?
- Are you strong on Excel? V-Lookups AND Pivot Tables?
If so, then get in touch!
This exciting opportunity is offering up to £35,000!