Head of Business Process Outsourcing - London
Our client, a market leading, global, Financial Services organisation, and recognised market-leader are looking to recruit a Senior Procurement & Supplier Management professional. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take primary responsibility for managing the contractual agreement with a newly appointed global outsource (BPO) partner!
- You will manage the contractual obligations of the newly mobilised global BPO agreement, with a footprint spanning more than 40 countries.
- You will a team of direct reports in support of your objectives.
- You will ensure the performance of the BPO provider, in line with defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- You will ensure that contract is executed in accordance with our clients risk, governance and compliance policy and procedures
- You will lead all formal governance reviews of contractual performance, both on a monthly and quarterly basis (supporting key Procurement and Operational stakeholders)
- You will play a key role supporting in-life contract changes, driving an agenda of ongoing performance improvements, whilst ensuring contractual performance in line with contractual P&L targets
- Demonstrable Commercial Contract and Supplier Management experience for large, complex Outsourcing arrangements (ideally BPO)
- 'Blue-Chip' career profile, with evidence of working in a complex, international, matrix organisation
- Demonstrable experience of leading high performing teams
- Excellent communicator, with gravitas to engage and influence 'CXO' level stakeholders
- Excellent academic profile; ideally Degree qualified
Apply for Head of Business Process Outsourcing - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly