Due to expansion my client, a hugely successful and rapidly growing manufacturing company, based in Washington, are looking to hire an experienced Buyer.
Due to a sustained period of growth and a number of high volume of projects coming to fruition, my client is looking for an experienced Buyer who will be responsible for the procurement of goods and services required for company projects. Due to it being within manufacturing the candidate will need to be familiar in sourcing engineering specific components and have the ability to effectively negotiate and communicate with suppliers.
Skills & Experience Required
* A minimum 2 years buying experience
* Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Essential to have experience working with MRP/ERP systems
* Must meet deadlines and work in very fast-paced environment
* Experience working within the manufacturing/engineering sector
In return for your hard work and expertise, the client is offering a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 alongside an extensive package of benefits, including:
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Bonus scheme
* Matched contributory pension scheme
* Salary review annually
* Flexi working hours
If you're looking for a new challenge and have the criteria detailed above then apply now for a confidential chat and further details.