Our client, a global corporate based in Egham, is looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join the team at their EMEA HQ.
Duties will include:
- Creation and delivery of short term and long term supply plans within agreed cost in the most optimised way
- Liaison with vendors to ensure stock availability
- Control and management of inventory and set up of replenishment plan
- Identify constraints in supply and provide solutions
- Work alongside Senior Planner to analyse supply v demand and provide an improvement plan
- Produce and assist with daily reporting
- Liaison with internal and external customers
- Degree level education (Business / Mathematics / Supply Chain Management
- Excellent advanced level Excel (tests at interview)
- Experience of SAP,ERP sysems
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- 3 years previous relevant experience
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria.