Indirect Buyer / Inventory Controller
Brewster Partners are currently recruiting for an employer of choice in North Sheffield for an Indirect Buyer / Inventory Controller for a 6-12 month contract. My client is an Investor in People (Gold Standard) and have a great staff retention rate because they offer continuous career development, on-the-job training, and professional qualifications. My client is going through a growth phase so the opportunities are endless.
- You will be working in a busy Purchasing team where you will need to be one step ahead at all times in order to ensure purchase orders on selected vendors are placed and progressed accordingly.
- You will also use your analytical skills to assess customer demands, sales forecasts, promotions and manufacturing trends in order to make informed purchasing decisions.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Forecasting and customer demand analysis
- Preparation of invoices for approval
- Inventory reporting
- Resolution of vendor delivery and invoice queries
- Manage and minimise any backorder situations within the buyer product area
- Dedicated to maintaining excellent and proactive relationships will Suppliers both internal and external
- Update of computer records as necessary.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with all levels of staff within the Company
- An expert in Purchasing practices
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Competent in all areas of Product Forecasting and Inventory Control Principle
- Accurate and methodical with attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- A good communicator
- Computer literate
- group pension plan
- life assurance
- private medical insurance
- enhanced annual leave
- enhanced statutory pay
- group income protection
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.ukfor more information on Jobs or Recruitment.