Category manager - Leading FMCG
LEADING FMCG - FOOD INDUSTRY - DIRECT PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER - WEST LONDON - £50-60K + 25% BONUS + BENEFITS
Job title: DIRECT PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER
Location: West London
Contact: Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
My leading FTSE100 FMCG client who have recently going through major acquisitions, have a newly created category manager position and seek an expert senior buyer with management experience to step into this fantastic new role.
The procurement category manager will have full autonomy over their category and spend of circa £110m and will be responsible for leading their own team of buyer across vegetables, co-pack and manufacturing. This is a rare opportunity to put your stakeholder management skills to the test, as you visit the European sites to influence senior stakeholders across the board. Previous management experience is essential as you will be responsible for not only procurement strategy but developing and mentoring your team of buyers.
This is a fantastic time to join a best in class procurement function as they prepare to embark on further expansion over the year.
As a Direct Procurement Category Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The end to end procurement process across vegetables, co-pack and manufacturing
- Development and implementation of strategic procurement processes to deliver significant cost savings to the organisation
- Working alongside European stakeholders to benefits the wider organisation
- Leading and developing a team of 4 buyers
- Negotiate with key suppliers across Europe to ensure best rates and cost savings are being delivered.
As a Directs Procurement Buyer you will have:
- Proven track record of working across direct procurement, ideally within the FMCG or manufacturing industries
- End to end procurement and previous management is essential
- Degree + CIPS beneficial
Key words: Procurement, direct procurement , category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, Procurement Analyst, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Digital, FMCG, direct procurement buyer, Middlesex, FMCG, direct, food, ingredients, co-pack, category manager, European suppliers