IT Procurement Managing Consultant
IT Procurement Managing Consultant - London - £60k - £80k + Package
A market leading BPO and consultancy firm are looking to recruit an IT Procurement Consultant to work within a number of their blue chip accounts. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience across all facets of IT procurement including hardware, software, infrastructure and applications.
The procurement role will involve:
- The strategic sourcing and implementation of cost saving strategies for the IT procurement spend
- Working and leading cross functional teams across a number of blue chip accounts in FMCG, finance and professional services
- Liaising with senior stakeholders with the aim of negotiating and implementing savings for the IT category
- Leading a team of junior consultants to build strong IT procurement teams across each account
The following procurement skills are required:
- Strong in depth knowledge of the IT category across areas of hardware and software procurement
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to build a team
- Gravitas and the ability to communicate and implement strategies with senior stakeholders
- 2:1 Degree
- A mixture of industry and consultancy experience essential
This is an excellent opportunity to take the reins within an exciting procurement category in a forward thinking and rewarding procurement environment. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to work on multiple projects alongside ambitious, like-minded individuals.
KEY SKILLS: IT procurement, consultancy, outsourcing, indirects, London, degree, hardware, software, consultant