Reporting into the General Manager, this role would suit an Inventory Manager or Stock Manager (Logistics background).
- Manage Inventory for the National Distribution Centre in the Manningtree area - including PI, Stock-Turns and Analysis.
- Lead and manage a stock control function (3 people).
- Management for the Returns Function within the business.
- Strong use of Excel and data-based systems.
- Use of data to drive decisions.
- KPI metrics including productivity, volumes, space fill, etc.
- Operational Projects.
- Adopt and foster a 'Change Mentality' and inspire other people to take the same approach.
- Make recommendations to the leadership about proposed Logistics changes.
- Able to adapt to a fast-growing, dynamic and ever-changing business.
- Exposure as an Inventory Manager or Stock Manager (Logistics background).
- Decent experience of warehouse operations - understand what you are talking about when liaising with the operations teams.
- 'Can-Do' mentality - this business prides itself on people who take a 'front-foot' mentality to problems & challenges.
- Experience of leading a small team.
- Possession of strong Excel skills - has to do VLookUps & Pivot Tables at an absolute minimum.
- Able to grasp the wide breadth of the business and get involved with whatever areas need improving.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- Able to liaise with Board-level to shop-floor level colleagues.
- Able to think beyond the obvious.
- Open to new ideas and with a viewpoint that "anything is possible".
If this role is of interest, please apply (ideally with a Word format CV) and we will respond back to you within 48 hours maximum.
Based in Sheffield, we recruit for management, director & executive roles across the UK.
We have recently launched our website - www.indigosearch.co.uk. Please view the website and let us know what you think!
One of the most common complaints we hear about recruiters is 'lack of communication' - we want to be different and try to treat people like human beings (with dignity & respect).
As a result we promise to respond to all applicants within 48 hours maximum.