Interim Senior Sourcing Manager
Interim Senior Sourcing Manager - West London - £550/day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Procurement Manager to develop and execute sourcing and procurement capability building initiatives across indirect spend, with a focus on 'commercial' categories.
You will be responsible for conducting spend analysis, analysing supply markets, identifying sourcing value levers, executing competitive RFI's /RFPs and leading supplier negotiations. Leverage sourcing tools and technology platforms when & where appropriate. Develop and execute implementation plans to ensure sourcing benefits are fully realized.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Requires a university degree and demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry to include an understanding of the pharmaceutical business model including marketing/sales strategy and tactics.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Ability to analyse complex issues, execute sound judgment and make decisions
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Skilled negotiator familiar with key contractual terms for Indirect Spend contracts
- Ability to work with external suppliers and commercial agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials as required.
- Excellent and demonstrable command of written and spoken English and proficiency at communicating verbally and in written form.
Apply for Interim Senior Sourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly