Professional Services Sourcing Manager
Professional Services Sourcing Manager - Central London - £45,000-£52,000
An award-winning FTSE250 organisation is seeking a talented and strategic Sourcing Manager to drive procurement within the Professional Services category. This is a great opportunity for somebody with strong experience in sourcing legal & consultancy services to run a business critical category and get exposure to senior stakeholders and complex work streams. The ideal candidate will pair their indirect procurement pedigree with a passion for building category strategy and have a pragmatic and agile approach to working.
Professional Services Category Lead Responsibilities:
- Deliver value throughout the category lifecycle utilising stakeholder engagement and robust strategic sourcing methods; driving innovation and strategy implementation.
- Identify opportunities and lead the tendering process across goods and services, applying sound judgement and acumen throughout the category.
- Lead complex negotiations to ensure commercial risks are minimised whilst delivering optimal value.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring compliance and commercial requirements are met.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable understanding of end-to-end strategic sourcing in Professional Services.
- Experience of delivering value through strategic sourcing and with significant expenditure.
- Degree (or equivalent)
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of business
- Advanced negotiation skills and the ability to clearly communicate complex strategies.
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Consultancy Procurement, Legal Procurement, London, Degree, Category Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Procurement
Apply for Professional Services Sourcing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly