Professional Services Sourcing Manager
Professional Services Sourcing Manager - Central London - £45,000-£52,000
An award-winning FTSE250 organisation is seeking a talented and strategic Sourcing Manager to drive procurement within the Professional Services category. This is a great opportunity for somebody with strong experience in sourcing legal & consultancy services to run a business critical category and get exposure to senior stakeholders and complex work streams. The ideal candidate will pair their indirect procurement pedigree with a passion for building category strategy and have a pragmatic and agile approach to working.
Professional Services Category Lead Responsibilities:
- Deliver value throughout the category lifecycle utilising stakeholder engagement and robust strategic sourcing methods; driving innovation and strategy implementation.
- Identify opportunities and lead the tendering process across goods and services, applying sound judgement and acumen throughout the category.
- Lead complex negotiations to ensure commercial risks are minimised whilst delivering optimal value.
- Manage supplier relationships, ensuring compliance and commercial requirements are met.
Key Skills & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable understanding of end-to-end strategic sourcing in Professional Services.
- Experience of delivering value through strategic sourcing and with significant expenditure.
- Degree (or equivalent)
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of business
- Advanced negotiation skills and the ability to clearly communicate complex strategies.
For more information, please apply directly or e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Professional Services Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Consultancy Procurement, Legal Procurement, London, Degree, Category Manager, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Procurement