Junior Buyer - Raw Materials - FTSE 100
Junior Buyer - Raw Materials - FTSE 100 Retail Giant - £35k-£40k - Northampton
Due to rapid expansion, industry leading Retail Major are targeting bright and ambitious procurement professionals to join their expanding team. This follows a massive procurement restructure which has created several opportunities within the organisation. As a result, you can expect rapid progression and investment within your development.
The firm are seeking a Junior Buyer to source the raw materials that go into their finished products. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference within an iconic brand. You will be responsible for a critical category within the organisation, where procurement is a key function within the company.
What will the role entail?
- Assist with the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP and RFQ
- Interact with stakeholders to drive innovative procurement initiatives and more far-reaching strategies
- Lead strategic sourcing projects across a broad range of raw materials
- Oversee supplier performance to help develop long-term partnerships
Desirable procurement experience and skills:
- Strong strategic procurement with at least 2 years specialising within direct procurement
- A proven track record of progression within your procurement career with tangible achievements to match
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Degree / MCIPS desirable, though not essential
If you are looking to progress quickly within your procurement career, then do not hesitate to apply below.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Junior Buyer - Raw Materials - FTSE 100
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly