Contracts Specialist - Ftse 250 Utilities Giant
Contract Specialist - FTSE 250 Utilities Giant - Home Counties - £40-45k + package & development opportunities
Utilities giant brand seeks a cutting-edge and ambitious indirect procurement/commercial specialist to join their growing and transforming function.
This market leading firm have recently undertaken a true best-in-class procurement transformation from a recent backing from board level. This has enabled the business to realign categories, hire talent from the industry and look to build a 'best in class function'.
Taking a position with this business will not only allow you to learn from industry leaders but give you the opportunity to progress at an accelerated rate.
As Procurement & Commercial Specialist you will:
- Join a passionate Procurement & Commercial team, working alongside key stakeholders to develop & implement critical procurement & commercial strategies on complex £multi- million projects across the utilities space
- Work alongside the Senior Procurement & Contracts manager to deliver contract strategies by providing robust post contract commercial management in support of business objectives
- Be accountable for regulated procurement activity across the supplier onboarding, contract negotiation and post-contract management process
- Manage cost and budget requirements, payment & expenditure & provide commercial guidance across the stakeholder base
Key experience, traits & qualifications:
- Degree ideal but not required, with MRICS Desirable or a quantity surveying degree (not essential)
- Extensive commercial experience within contracts management (drafting & interpreting) on £multi-million projects
- An understanding of the financial aspects & implications of projects
- Knowledge of regulated procurement/sourcing activity, ideal within utilities or relevant industries
If you are interested in applying, please do so through this domain or by sending a copy of your updated cv to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, indirect procurement, strategy, category management, technology, contract management, negotiation, London, ftse 250, telecommunications, degree, cips, MBA