Procurement Manager - Blue Chip Banking Enterprise - London - £40-45k + excellent package
A huge european investment bank is currently expanding its global enterprise and is looking to add a market services procurement manager to their ranks.
This FTSE 100 enterprise seeks an extremely ambitious and driven procurement manager to join their hugely successful business, assisting with an array of complex and exiting contract negotiations, in addition to some indirect procurement services. Working out of their global HQ in central London, this opportunity allows the lucky candidate to work twice a week from home, as well as having access to their modern gym facilities, as one of the many incentives offered within their excellent package.
This is an opportunity to join a diverse team which is forever expanding and enables accelerated career progression for those up for the challenge.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Analysis of pertinent market trends, identifying cost-effective solutions for the investment set-up
- Develop and maintain relations with a variety of global stakeholders
- Effectively manage contracts and devise innovative strategic procurement proposals
- Work closely with many colleagues within a large diverse team
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record working within an investment bank, not necessarily as a procurement specialist
- Demonstrated interested in financial markets, being able to highlight an extended understanding of current market trends, as well as an interest in capital and commercial markets
- Comprehensive inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong academic record, ideally in finance desirable but not essential
- Fluent in English, French-speaking advantageous
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within a very successful blue chip organisation that is offering an accelerated career path with a huge package and salary, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, procurement manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, logistics, travel, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, humanitarian, banking, investment banking, banking procurement, West London, East London, Central London, London, City of London, Greater London
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly