Indirect Buyer - £35,000 - Birmingham
Indirect Buyer - £35,000 - Birmingham + Fantastic Progression
This industry renowned retail firm are going through a transformation of their procurement function and are looking to add a dynamic indirect buyer to their award-winning procurement team. Within a leading procurement function the successful indirect buyer will have the opportunity to progress and should aim to achieve indirect senior buyer level within 12 months.
Indirect Buyer - Procurement Job Profile:
- Work in a client facing role that includes dealing with FTSE 100 clients in the Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Pharmaceutical industries
- Managing work on large scale multi-million-pound projects across a range of indirect procurement categories
- Complete autonomy on smaller scale projects with expectations to deliver timely and successfully on the procurement function
- Application of knowledge and experience to the full procurement cycle, contributing to all areas cradle to grave to enhance the procurement process
- Develop procurement skills to ensure promotion to senior indirect buyer is achieved inside 12 months
Indirect Buyer - Procurement Requirements:
- Confidence managing senior procurement executives through experienced stake holder management
- An analytical mind that can identify and implement cost saving procedures within the procurement process
- Experience dealing with the full procurement life cycle within either indirect or direct procurement
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual with a background within indirect procurement who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, senior buyer, Birmingham, Midlands