Procurement Strategy & Governance Manager
Procurement Strategy & Governance Manager - FTSE 100 - London - £50,000-£60,000 + car allowance + package
An iconic brand in Cental London seek a consultative, analytical procurement professional to join their high-calibre team.
A period of strong growth has precipitated a controlled expansion of the procurement team within this iconic FTSE100 brand. Reporting into the Commercial Lead and working directly with senior stakeholders across wider commercial functions, you will manage complex projects to improve efficiency and excellence in procurement. This business is famed for innovation and introducing new technologies, in this role you can expect to influence strategy across frameworks, tools, systems and processes to maximise commercial opportunities.
As Procurement Strategy & Governance Manager, you can expect to:
- Pay a pivotal role in the ongoing development of procurement, both in terms of procurement's influence across the business and in the introduction of innovative new technologies.
- Work directly with senior leaders in procurement and beyond to establish a roadmap for procurement strategy to underpin all strategic sourcing systems and processes
- Take the lead as procurement continues to move into the future, being an SME for procurement systems, governance and frameworks across this huge brand.
Requirements for the role:
- Significant experience working with procurement to design and implement solutions spanning strategy, governance, policy and systems
- Degree preferred
- A problem solver, passionate about new technologies in procurement
To discuss this opportunity further please contact jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
or apply directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Apply for Procurement Strategy & Governance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly