Procurement Account Lead - Client Facing
Procurement Commercial Director - IT and Non-IT spend - Leading Professional Services firm - UK Based - £90,000 - £130,000 + excellent package
One of the UK's leading companies is looking to recruit a senior procurement individual to help develop, implement and deliver across complex procurement deals in multiple categories. Working with C suite stakeholders and tasked with providing innovative commercial strategies, the successful individual will need to demonstrate the ability to think outside the box and lead top tier negotiations.
Working as part of the complex negotiations team, you will be parachuted in to lead negotiations and design new commercial approaches for contracts from £100M to £500M. You will be tasked with assessing risks attached to exclusive details and helping the procurement team to renegotiate, renew, novate or disaggregate contracts according to stakeholder requirements. You will lead project teams to assess supplier suitability and instil strong commercial processes across the team. You will act as the 'go to' for high end deals across your specialist category(s).
Key Skills and Experience Required
- A strong track record of personally delivering savings across contracts in excess of £100M
- Previous experience working with senior stakeholders at a Board level
- The ability to demonstrate examples of process improvement, innovation and the drive to implement new ideas
- Excellent negotiation skills with a consultative approach and unparalleled understanding of complex procurement solutions
- Previous experience working in or setting up shared services or outsourcing contracts would be beneficial
- Excellent understanding of either the IT category or generalist indirects
- The ability to sell your services and improve procurement buy in across a non-mandated team
If you are keen to discuss this opportunity and your suitability for the role, then please begin the process by sending your details to Emily directly at email@example.com
Key Skills: Procurement, Commercial, Commercial Acumen, Professional Services, IT, Technology, Senior Manager, Director Level, Negotiations, Big Deals, Innovation, Outsourcing, Shared Services, Savings, London, UK, Midlands, Manchester