Software Procurement Lead - central London
Software Procurement Lead - Front Office Venture - Global FTSE 30 - London - £60 - 75k + Excellent Benefits
This global Professional Services giant is embarking on a £200m Front Office venture to generate significant revenue from SME clients, and with a wave of high-profile buy-to-sell Software projects looming the Firm is seeking a charismatic IT Procurement expert to spearhead this newly created team.
Buy-to-sell experience is not a prerequisite, though one must have an impressive Procurement track record of achieving broad commercial benefits beyond mere cost savings, including mitigating risk, cultivating executive stakeholder relationships, and establishing strategic vendor alliances with bespoke Software vendors.
This Software Procurement Lead position will see you:-
- Building out the future operating model and establishing Procurement's delivery capabilities across the Front Office
- Creating credibility amongst senior stakeholders, quickly becoming an ambassador for the IT function and evolving Procurement's influence and pipeline of work to justify creating additional headcount for your Software Procurement team
- Owning the cradle-to-grave strategic sourcing and procurement process for high-value £ Multi-Million Software Application projects, from requirements gathering & definition to go-to-market, negotiation, contract award and supplier management phases
- Initiating strategic relationships with niche IT Software & Cloud vendors to generate "win-wins" for the Firm and their suppliers
- Exemplary Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates strong commercial achievements including cost savings, risk mitigation, stakeholder buy-in, strategic vendor alliances etc
- Strong awareness of the IT Software supply market (essential) ideally with procurement knowledge across Functional / Digital Applications (not essential)
- Degree, MCIPS, ITIL, Prince 2 qualifications preferred though not essential
This rare newly created Procurement opportunity will see you carving a name for yourself within the organisation, building a high-performing team and progressing towards Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, RFP, RFQ, contracts, IT Procurement, Telecommunications, Telecoms Procurement, Purchasing, Buying
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure