Interim Contracts Specialist - £450 p/d
Interim Contracts Specialist required to join a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation on an initial 6 month contract at £450 per day. Varied and challenging in-house role for a highly qualified solicitor or barrister in the Aerospace and Defence industry.
- Evaluating sub-contract agreements and end user license agreements, assessing liability, risk, life of commercial contracts etc.
- Drafting of new standard procurement contracts integrating all relevant requirements (e.g. economic, commercial, technological, legal, risk management).
- Revision, optimisation and further development of existing standard procurement contracts.
- Negotiation of existing procurement contracts working alongside commodity buyers
This role will be split between 2 areas within Defence & Space giving a lot of variation to the position
You must be able to demonstrate;
- Ability to translate agreed consensus into written contractual language and obtain the best positioning of company solutions taking into account the risks/opportunities and/or costs, whilst respecting customer satisfaction
- Strong understanding of concepts, background, legal and practical constraints to draft Sales and Services documents.
- Strong understanding of effective communication techniques
- Legally qualified with experience of working in commercial law
- experience of dealing with contracts supplying into Government.
- Experience working with defence contracts and experience in an IT Business would be beneficial
- Must be SC clearable, must have a UK passport and a willingness to travel throughout the UK.
Rate: £450 per day
Duration: Initial 6 months (likely to be extended)
Location: Multiple locations across the UK.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact me directly on 01483 213 302.
Apply for Interim Contracts Specialist - £450 p/d
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly