Source to Contract Consultant (S2C)
Role: Source to Pay (S2C) Consultant
Salary: Up to £60K
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading Financial Services organisation - currently undertaking a complex Global Procurement Transformation programme. Operating as a 'functional consultant', the jobholder will play a key role in the on-going delivery and optimisation of Procurement's Source 2 Contract (S2C) transformation and enablement project.
The job holder will operate within the Global Procurement Process and Systems team supporting a group wide, global, S2C & S2P transformation workstream. The jobholder will be responsible for understand and mapping the "As Is" buying processes, preferred suppliers and contracts to ensure that S2P processes that are tailored to each category to optimise the Source to Pay process within the organization. In turn, the jobholder will lead the creation of standard operating processes and training material to ensure the successful implementation to end users and transition of buying activity and support services to the Centres of Excellence. To implement efficient
This is a business critical workstream backed by significant investment from the Global CPO and key Operations Directors.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience of S2C and S2P development, implementation and transformation space
- Existing knowledge of the EMPTORIS Platform is essential
- Demonstrable experience of Source to contract process design is desirable
- Strong project management capability.
- Experience of working across multiple business stakeholders and geographies and timezones
- Demonstrates experience gained in a complex, international, 'blue-chip' environment
- Ideally Degree qualified
Apply for Source to Contract Consultant (S2C)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly