Management Consultant - £80k - London
Procurement Consultant & Managing Consultant - Boutique Consultancy - £70k - £80k + Bonus - London
This boutique Procurement Consultancy are looking to hire high achieving procurement experts from a consulting or procurement background. The firm has gone through a period of extensive procurement expansion and are looking for procurement experts to develop into Senior Managers moving towards 2020.
The main procurement responsibilities include:
- Develop an intimate understanding of the client's challenges and offer innovative procurement solutions
- Deliver sustainable procurement solutions across a broad FTSE 100 client base
- Articulating to potential clients how you can benefit and transform their business
- Develop strong relationships with clients to identify sell-on opportunities
- Lead a procurement team by implementing team direction and strategy
- Strong procurement and consulting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural leader with gravitas
- Excellent negotiation and executive stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a rapidly growing Management Consultancy. The successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to solidify their procurement career in a well-established organisation.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Supply chain, Management Consultant, Procurement Consultant, Buyer, Manager, Consulting, Procurement Consulting, Indirect Procurement, Direct Procurement, Generalist, Procurement Manager, London