Procurement Manager - Logistics
3 days left
- Full Time
Role: Procurement Manager - Logistics
Salary: Up to £65K + Benefits
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, is undertaking significant transformation and up-skilling of the procurement function. They are seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager - Logistics, to take a key role within their Procurement function. This is an exciting time to join an organisation, in the midst of a ground breaking procurement change programme, underpinned by significant investment in the process, systems, risk and compliance infrastructure.
You will be tasked with engaging a Logistics spend portfolio encompassing International Air, Road, Rail, and Courier contracts. It is expected that the jobholder be able to support the design and implementation of category sourcing strategy, in turn leading full lifecycle sourcing projects. You will be seen as the Subject Matter Expert within the UK function for all Logistics.
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing Logistics & Freight in a 'fast-paced' environment
- Analytical nature with an ability to develop spend MI and Reporting packs for presentation to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of leading full life cycle procurement projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified
If you are interested in exploring further, please apply below of contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190.
Apply for Procurement Manager - Logistics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly