IT Procurement Lead - £80K
1 day left
- Full Time
Role: IT Procurement Lead
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading FTSE 100 Organisation, and respected market leader, seek to recruit an IT Procurement Lead. The role forms a key part of the on-going Procurement Transformation programme, working towards the CEO's cost saving agenda.
You will have responsibility for a portfolio of IT Software, Hardware, Services Procurement and Telco Procurement. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge EU strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across the organisation - spanning 20+ countries.
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement specialist with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of the IT portfolio, encompassing Software, Hardware and IT Professional Services.
- Deep IT Procurement expertise, with specific experience of Software and IT Professional Services Procurement
- Ideally demonstrates experience of global/international Procurement gained in a 'blue-chip' environment
- Strong communication skills with a consultative approach to influencing and negotiation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Ideally Degree, MCIPS qualified
Apply for IT Procurement Lead - £80K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly