Contract Support Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you commercially astute with a good understanding of Contract Law and experience/knowledge of managing service agreements/contracts/frameworks? If so, then this could be an excellent career move for you.
Our client, a prominent & highly commercial Public Sector services organisation in London is looking to appoint a Contract Support Manager as part of their Transformation Programme, supporting the commercial contract management of the Business Support Services
In this role you will contribute to the management and administration of the whole supply chain portfolio, including the implementation of supply chain management and supplier relationship strategies, managing one or more contracts/suppliers, ensuring effective stakeholder management.
- Commercially astute with an understanding of Contract Law and experience/knowledge of managing service agreements/contracts/frameworks
- A track record and understanding of contract management processes and performance management regimes
- Experience of negotiating and managing contracts, engaging with lawyers and other advisors as required.
- Experience of supplier management and commercial delivery
- Experience of supporting the development and implementation of contract management plans
- You will have a good understanding of procurement including Public Contract Regulations and standard sourcing methodologies
- The ability to effectively communicate and report (verbally and written)
- Ability to interact and effectively influence stakeholders, building collaborative relationships where appropriate.
- Working knowledge of purchasing processes (Purchase – to – Pay)
- Experience of dealing with demand challenges in a complex operational environment
- Ideally MCIPS/IACCM accredited, or working towards
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Contract Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Buyer Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Category Manager Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Purchasing Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)